The new 58,000 ft building comprised of a new surgical block, housing four operating theatres, two 28-bed wards and an admissions unit.
Scope of works
- Excavation and installation of over 1000m3 of concrete into mass filled foundations.
- Installation of 1200mm diameter concrete pipes to act as a surface water attenuation in addition to 2400mm diameter manholes inclusive of flow control units.
- Installation of over 1,000 metres of clay drainage.
- Installation of gas membrane to entire ground floor slab with independent validation.
- Installation of concrete service yards.
- Installation of hard landscaped to isolated internal courtyards.